Can I get just one shirt?
The screen printing process requires a significant set up process. Printing just one shirt would make the price more than anyone (including you!) would want to pay. For this reason, we have a minimum of 16 garments per design which ensures you get a quality product that everyone (including you!) will want!
How long does this take?
We can complete orders in 7 business days after the mock up has been approved by the customer.
Why is it more expensive to use more colors?
We create a screen for every color in your design and then we have to set that screen up. We love printing crazy colorful stuff but it takes some extra work, time and screens and we’ve got to pass that cost along. Everybody does it – we promise.
Are there any extra fees I need to know about?
We charge 5% of the total of each order for Handling & Setup. That’s it. If we have to charge for custom artwork or something, you’ll know as soon as we do.
Can I bring my own shirts?
Yep. We have different pricing for customers that provide their own garments. This is called contract printing. We can source a variety of excellent garments, but sometimes there are specialty garments that we can’t.
How much does all of this cost?
When you receive your order and are 100% satisfied, we send out a request for payment online as well as a copy of your invoice. From there, you can follow the link to make an online payment or you can send a check.
How do I place an order?
Placing an order is simple if you know what you want and have the information to get started. Here’s what we need:
1. PRINT READY ARTWORK.
• If you don’t have print-ready professional artwork, we’ve got the skills to help you out.
• If you think you have print-ready professional artwork or if you think you can create it, please see Art Guidelines for directions on file preparations.
2. APPAREL STYLE(S), COLOR(S) AND SIZES.
• We offer thousands of styles, hundreds of colors and a variety of sizes, let us know what you’re looking for and we’ll get you a custom quote, but remember we can’t give you a complete quote without seeing your artwork and knowing the number of ink colors, print locations, and estimated quantity. Contact us with the garment styles and colors you’re looking for and we’ll get your some options to fit your needs.
3. ORDER DEADLINE.
• If you have a specific event or date that you need your printed garments, we need to know that date when you place your order.
• See the Custom Screen Printing for info on order Turnaround Times.
4. SHIPPING + PAYMENT.
• If we’re shipping your order – we need to know where to send it!
• Once we have your order details confirmed and you’ve approved your art proof, we can get your order invoiced. We accept cash, business checks, and credit cards, however we do have a convenience fee for credit cards and paypal to cover the associated costs.